Publicis Media is making more leadership appointments on the heels of the media agency network’s recent and massive reorganization. Starcom has named Kathy Ring to U.S....Read More
Agency of the Year profiles don’t normally begin with a disclaimer, but MediaPost’s awards aren’t like those of other trade publications, so this profile begins...Read More
The best creative work loses all its power if it isn’t seen or experienced in the right setting or context. That’s why Adweek honors the...Read More
Just days after winning Visa’s $200 million global media account, Publicis Groupe’s Starcom has added another major media account to its list, according to AdWeek. After...Read More
- RT @wef: 5 ways of understanding the Fourth Industrial Revolution https://t.co/0OH4LlZbRZ #tech #4IR https://t.co/UFSkGMvTns
- RT @PublicisGroupe: Publicis Groupe and @orange come together to battle digital pollution #ecleaningdays #COP21 https://t.co/vmDxi26haq htt...
- .@SMG_MENA and #client City Centre Malls bring out the superhero in special needs kids. https://t.co/4u3HnZdwEY https://t.co/CYE9EzdC6w
- RT @DigitalMktAsia: .@AirAsia parks search mandate with @Global_SMG - https://t.co/p1wFbjGueO @SafuKhimani @SMGConvonix https://t.co/Svy5xt...
- RT @VisaNews: Visa's @LaraHBalazs talks to @mashable on how innovation is transforming the #payment space: https://t.co/WH6Y0jD8f2 https://...
In an article on AdAge, Visa has selected Publicis Groupe’s Starcom as its global media agency of record. It will be supported by SocialCode for...Read More
Airbnb is moving to a value-based strategy for a new campaign that looks at human kindness, according to an article on Campaign US. The new campaign...Read More
Wrangler jeans, Timberland Pro boots and The North Face parkas have found a new home for their media business, according to Ad Week.Read More
Starcom USA had 29 nominations with 19 awards including: 1 Grand Prix for P&G Always “Like a Girl” in “PR Lions: Brand Voice Including Strategic Storytelling”...Read More
This is the first article in a series on “Agencies in the Ad Tech Era,” a look at how the call for automation and efficiency is challenging agencies to rethink their structures.Read More